On Sunday, March 31st, Central Queens United Church, Hunter River, is excited to host a “Tribute to Broadway”, featuring the acclaimed talents of Kirk Neville and Bonnie LaFrance through voice and piano. Both of these performers are well known in the Central Queens and East Prince regions and you won’t want to miss hearing these talented artists perform famous Broadway hits!
Concert starts at 7:00 p.m. with refreshments served.
Admission $12 at the door.
NOT TOO LATE FOR THIS AT OTHER LOCATIONS…JUST CALL!!
– March 25th, Monday – 6:00 pm-8:00 pm, Brookfield. Need a hand to complete your tax return?
The Canada Revenue Agency’s Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) is offering free tax preparation clinics
where volunteers complete tax returns for eligible individuals.
You may be eligible if you have a modest income and a simple tax situation.
These suggested income levels are a guideline for determining eligibility:
Family size Total family income
1 person $35,000
2 persons $45,000
3 persons $47,500
4 persons $50,000
5 persons $52,500
To make an appointment, call 902-621-2522.
* Even if you have no income to report for 2018, you should still file your return to be eligible to receive certain tax credits and benefits.
– Here are the birthdays/anniversaries for this week and the Prayer list.
29th..Robert Ford(?? or 19th)
Anniversaries…no known anniversaries in March!
– Prayer list…Sonny and Dorothy Clow, Heather Ford, David MacIntyre, Eddy Dykerman, Eric Shaw, David MacLean, Irwin Campbell, Aneilia River Watts,
Kenny Cousins, Don MacDonald, David Stevenson, Alysia and Carl (Rev. Thomas and Rev. Cathy) as they travel their journey of grief and
the family of George Watts as they mourn his passing.
If there are any questions or concerns about something that’s happening or not happening in the Charge, please speak to Rev. Kay or any Elder or one of the three Elders listed below.
Glasgow Road – Rita MacRae 902-964-2979
Hunter River – Kent Smith 902-964-2878
Brookfield – Joy MacIntyre 902-368-2537
Our regular weekly events for the charge…..
– March 24th, Sunday – GriefShare is back in Hunter River 2:00 PM- 3:30 PM
– March 24th, Sunday – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, Bible Study in Glasgow Road . All are Welcome.
– Prayer meeting – at Phillip and Shirley Weatherbee’s house on Tuesday evening 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm. All are welcome.
– Youth Group – Thursday evenings at Central Queens Elementary School Gym.
Start up time is 6:30 pm wrapping up at 7:45 pm. All youth Grade 3 and up are welcome.
Come on out for some fun, games and fellowship!! Remember…no school, no youth group.