Central Queens United Church, Hunter River, is excited to host the Summerside Community Choir on Sun., May 26th at 7:00 p.m. This wonderful choir, composed of approx. 55 members, will be performing a variety of songs from Verdi to fun and popular East Coast songs. The concert, entitled “The Singing Heart”, will also include talented performers from the 2019 Music Festival.
Admission: $12 at the door with light refreshments served. Doors open at 6:30
– May 13th, Monday – Joint Session meets in Brookfield at 7:30 pm
– Here are the birthdays/anniversaries for this week and the Prayer list.
Birthdays…May 12th..Christina Ford
May 16th..David Axworthy
Anniversaries…May 16th.. Ralph and Thelma Cruwys
– Prayer list…Eric Weeks, Grant Smith, Robert Rackham, Ena Hill, Garth Matheson, Alysia and Carl(Rev Thomas and Rev. Cathy),David Stevenson, Don MacDonald, Kenny Cousins,
Sonny and Dorothy Clow, Heather Ford, David MacIntyre, Eddy Dykerman, Eric Shaw, David MacLean, Irwin Campbell, Aneilia River Watts,
If there are any questions or concerns about something that’s happening or not happening in the Charge, please speak to Rev. Kay or an Elder.
Our regular weekly events for the charge…..
– Prayer meeting – at Phillip and Shirley Weatherbee’s house on Tuesday evening 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm. All are welcome.
– Youth Group – Thursday evenings at Central Queens Elementary School Gym.
Start up time is 6:30 pm wrapping up at 7:45 pm. All youth Grade 3 and up are welcome.
***Annual lobster/ham take out will be Saturday May 25-any volunteers will be appreciated-more info to come!****