– April 6th, Saturday, 1:30 pm – The AMS Spring Executive Meeting for P.E.I. will be held in Hartsville Presbyterian Church.
All Auxiliaries are encouraged to send a representative or two.
– April 18th, Thursday, 7:00 pm – Maundy Thursday Service will be held in Hunter River Church with Communion.
– April 19th, Friday, 7:00 pm – Good Friday Service will be held in Glasgow Road Church.
– April 20th, Saturday, 10:00 am – 11:30 am – Special Seminar at Brookfield Church. ‘A Closer Look At The Arrest, Trials and Conviction of Jesus’.
Come hear the story behind the story. All are Welcome.
– April 21st, Sunday, 6:30 am – Easter Sonrise Service will be held at the Dr. Ellis Gazebo in Hunter River with breakfast following in the church hall.
– April 21st, Sunday, 11:00 am – Easter Sunday service for the charge will be held in Brookfield Church with Communion.
– April 29th, Monday, 7:30 pm – Joint Session meets in Hunter River…Elders, please note the date change!
May Dates for consideration
– May 4th, Saturday, 9:00 am – 1:30 pm – Mikinduri Children of Hope is having their annual Book and Yard Sale at the Eastlink Center.
There is a huge selection…something for everyone. Admission is a $2.00 donation or a full blue bag of clean clothing.
Anyone wishing to donate pre-loved items, we will be accepting donated items at the Eastlink Center Thursday, May 2nd from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
and Friday, May 3rd from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.(sorry we cannot accept baby equipment, tires, old computers, TVs except flat screens and encyclopedia sets.
For more info or to volunteer contact Karen – 902-887-2517 or email@example.com. To have larger items picked up contact Ernie Gallant – 902-566-3463.
– Here are the birthdays/anniversaries for this week and the Prayer list.
Birthdays…April 6th..Jim Hill
– Prayer list…Alysia and Carl(Rev Thomas and Rev. Cathy),David Stevenson, Don MacDonald, Kenny Cousins, Sonny and Dorothy Clow, Heather Ford, David MacIntyre,
Eddy Dykerman, Eric Shaw, David MacLean, Irwin Campbell, Aneilia River Watts,
If there are any questions or concerns about something that’s happening or not happening in the Charge, please speak to Rev. Kay or an Elder.
Our regular weekly events for the charge…..
– April 7th, Sunday – GriefShare in Hunter River 2:00 PM- 3:30 PM
– April 7th, Sunday – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, Bible Study in Hunter River. All are Welcome.
– Prayer meeting – at Phillip and Shirley Weatherbee’s house on Tuesday evening 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm. All are welcome.
– Youth Group – Thursday evenings at Central Queens Elementary School Gym.
Start up time is 6:30 pm wrapping up at 7:45 pm. All youth Grade 3 and up are welcome.
Come on out for some fun, games and fellowship!! Remember…no school, no youth group.