– March 25th, Monday – 6:00 pm-8:00 pm, Brookfield. Need a hand to complete your tax return?
The Canada Revenue Agency’s Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) is offering free tax preparation clinics
where volunteers complete tax returns for eligible individuals.
You may be eligible if you have a modest income and a simple tax situation.
These suggested income levels are a guideline for determining eligibility:
Family size Total family income
1 person $35,000
2 persons $45,000
3 persons $47,500
4 persons $50,000
5 persons $52,500
To make an appointment, call 902-621-2522.
* Even if you have no income to report for 2018, you should still file your return to be eligible to receive certain tax credits and benefits.
– March 23rd, Saturday – 2:00 pm. Central Queens Funeral Co-op Annual Meeting at the funeral home at 2538 Glasgow Road.
Open house from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm with meeting beginning at 2:00 pm. Everyone Welcome.
Storm date Saturday,March 30th. 2019. 902-964-2886.
– Here are the birthdays/anniversaries for this week and the Prayer list.
Birthdays…16th..Walter Andrews, Jayne Whitehead
Anniversaries…no known anniversaries in March!
– Prayer list…Sonny and Dorothy Clow, Heather Ford, David MacIntyre, Eddy Dykerman, Eric Shaw, David MacLean, Irwin Campbell and Aneilia River Watts
And let’s not forget Alysia (Rev. Thomas and Rev. Cathy) as she deals with the loss of her daughter Lux.
March 10th, Sunday – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, Bible Study continues in Brookfield Church. All are Welcome.
– Prayer meeting – at Phillip and Shirley Weatherbee’s house on Tuesday evening 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm. All are welcome.
– Youth Group – Thursday evenings at Central Queens Elementary School Gym.
Start up time is 6:30 pm wrapping up at 7:45 pm. All youth Grade 3 and up are welcome.
Come on out for some fun, games and fellowship!! Remember…no school, no youth group.
Spaghetti Supper is Sunday March 17 4:30-6:30